Whether you’re on top of spending or if bills sometimes sneak up on you, MCT Mobile can save you time and stress.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Apply for a loan
- And more
- Download the free mobile app, "MCTCU", for Apple® or Android™ using the buttons above
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
Deposit checks quickly, easily and securely right from your phone or tablet! MCT Credit Union’s Remote Deposit gives you the freedom to bank outside of the credit union’s hours and the Golden Triangle area. Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Endorse your check by signing the back and writing “For Mobile Deposit Only to MCTCU” along with your account number
- Open the MCTCU mobile app and select "Deposit"
- Follow the onscreen prompts and click Submit
The Receipt Deadline for Remote Deposits is 3PM CST on a Banking Day. Any Remote Deposits not received on a Banking Day or not received in their entirety by the Receipt Deadline on a Banking Day will be considered to have been received on the next Banking Day. Keep your check in a safe place and destroy it after your deposit is confirmed. The maximum daily deposit limit is $3,000.
Deposits are subject to the Credit Union’s Funds Availability Policy.
MCT does not charge a fee to enroll in or access mobile deposit or mobile banking, however, text message charges and/or mobile internet data charges may apply and are the responsibility of the user while accessing the service. Contact your mobile service provider for details.
Sign up to receive text alerts and messaging through mobile banking to stay on top of account changes and more. Get started using the following instructions:
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking
- Click on the Share you would like to receive alerts for
- Click on the button "Alert Preferences"
- Choose to create a Balance and/or Transaction Alert by clicking "Add Alert" on either tab
- Fill out the information requested for each alert type and choose to be notified by Text, Email, In-App Message, or all three
MCT does not charge a fee to enroll in or access online or mobile banking, however, text message charges and/or mobile internet data charges may apply and are the responsibility of the user while accessing the service. Contact your mobile service provider for details.