- Certificate of Deposit Truth-In-Savings
- IRA Certificate of Deposit Truth-In-Savings
- Membership and Account Agreement
- Business Membership Account Agreement
- Funds Availability Policy Disclosure
- Credit Card Disclosure
- Mobile Banking Disclosure
- Mobile Deposit Disclosure
- Fee Schedule
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you.
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
If you have a problem with the services provided by this Credit Union, please contact us at:
MCT Credit Union
PO Box 279
2736 Nall Street
Port Neches, TX 77651
The Credit Union is incorporated under the laws of the State of Texas and under state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Credit Union Department. If any dispute is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may also file a complaint against the credit union by contacting the Texas Credit Union Department at:
914 East Anderson Lane
Austin, TX 78752-1699
What is a “cookie” and how does it work?
We occasionally use software “cookies” (tiny data files sent to and stored by the client computer’s web-browser software) to let you use our services more efficiently, and to let us keep track of statistical traffic information that helps us improve our Web site. One extremely valuable service provided by cookies is that they can save many preferences which you have established for navigation, searching, and shopping in your favorite Web sites. After your computer has requested and received a cookie from an Internet server, the cookie simply allows you to visit Web site pages repeatedly without having to reintroduce yourself each time you return. No other user’s computer on the Worldwide Web will have that same cookie, and only the Web site which issued that cookie can later retrieve it. A Web site can transmit one or (rarely) more cookies to the user’s browser software, and each may have a very different purpose. Cookies from our server contain only information which a user volunteers, or which guarantees the secure transmission of their data across the Internet, or which can automatically disconnect a user’s “log-in” session after a period of inactivity (in case you go to lunch but forget to “log off”).
What is SSL and how does it protect me?
SSL protocol provides secure communications on the Internet. Essentially, SSL does three things:
- SSL creates a secure communication channel by encrypting communication between the user and the server.
- SSL authenticates that the server to which you are connected is indeed correct. You can be assured that you are actually communicating with us, and not a third party trying to intercept the transaction.
- SSL conducts a cryptographic word count to ensure data integrity between the server and the user. The word count (or checksum) provides a count of the number of bytes in a document and ensures the exact number of bytes is transmitted and received. With SSL, even this check sum is encrypted so it cannot be modified. If a message is not received in its entirety, it is rejected and another copy of the message is sent automatically.
After you have entered your information, the encrypted data is transported between our systems and our alliance systems. Ensuring the security of your financial transactions is never a finite process for us. We use professional security experts to manage and monitor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help ensure that your information is secure.
Members' Access to Credit Union Documents
According to Section 91.315 of the Texas Administrative Code, MCT Credit Union is required to notify our members that the following documents are available for review or to receive a copy of the most recent version:
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Annual Audit
- Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Rules, Guidelines, Board Policies and copies thereof, and
- Internal Revenue Service Form 990
Please make requests by writing to:
MCT Credit Union
ATTN: Office of the President/CEO
P.O. Box 279
Port Neches, TX 77651
Or by phone at (409) 727-1446.
American Share Insurance – By members’ choice, this institution is not federally insured. Members’ accounts are not insured or guaranteed by any government or government-sponsored agency. Your savings insured to $250,000 per account.