Let’s be real. Shopping can suck the spirit right out of the holidays. Let yourself relax (a little) by saving up ahead of time.
- Competitive Dividends
- No Monthly Service Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free Digital Banking
- Set aside little by little, year-round for holiday expenses
- Competitive dividends on the entire balance
- No monthly service fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Make deposits or withdrawals at any time
- The balance will be deposited in your pre-selected account on November 1st
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change. Refer to MCTCU's "All About Your Account" Disclosure for additional terms and conditions. A dividend rate is an annualized rate of interest approved by the Board of Directors and paid the same on all similar type accounts. APY (Annual Percentage Yield) - Expressed as a percentage: reflects the total amount of interest that would be received on a deposit, based on the dividend rate and the frequency of compounding for a 365-day period.
American Share Insurance (ASI) insures the individual or joint share-type accounts up to $250,000 per account.