When it comes to investing, boring is better. Our CDs earn guaranteed returns — with higher rates for longer terms.
- Fixed Rates
- Convenient Terms
- Fixed rates, higher than standard savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer-term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to a penalty
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change. Penalty may apply for early withdrawals. Refer to MCTCU's "All About Your Account" Disclosure for additional terms and conditions. A dividend rate is an annualized rate of interest approved by the Board of Directors and paid the same on all similar type accounts. APY (Annual Percentage Yield) - Expressed as a percentage: reflects the total amount of interest that would be received on a deposit, based on the dividend rate and the frequency of compounding for a 365-day period.
American Share Insurance (ASI) insures the individual or joint share-type accounts up to $250,000 per account.