Show your kids the value of saving with our free Sprout – MCT Clubhouse account.
- Competitive Dividends
- Prizes for Deposits
- No Monthly Service Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Available to young savers up to 17 years old
- Competitive dividends on entire balance
- No monthly service fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Free stickers and certificate with first $25 deposit
- Punch cards to help your child track their progress; win prizes for a full punch card
- Free digital banking services, including:
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Kids ages 4 to 12 can explore a virtual world with real-life rewards. Learn more about MoneyIsland.
Kids ages 5 and up can learn money management with their own virtual piggy bank. Learn more about PiggyBot.
Backed by MCT Credit Union, Banzai teaches students to navigate adult financial dilemmas with real-life scenarios. Learn more about Banzai.
Rates, terms and conditions subject to change. Refer to MCTCU "All About Your Account" Disclosure for additional terms and conditions. Dividend Rate is an annualized rate of interest approved by the Board of Directors and paid the same on all similar type accounts. APY (Annual Percentage Yield) - Expressed as a percentage: reflects the total amount of interest that would be received on a deposit, based on the dividend rate and the frequency of compounding for a 365-day period.
American Share insurance (ASI) insures the individual or joint share-type accounts up to $250,000 per account.